National Emergency Services Academy (NESA)
NESA is the NATIONAL site that is the primary resource for Emergency Services training information.
The following link will take you to the NESA Ground Search and Rescue main page.
Information on this page includes:
Specialty Qualification Training Record (SQTR) Resources
SQTR’S are the forms that track what is needed for each Operations training position. You can use these forms on the field training exercises to document on paper the items that you qualified in. This is needed because the SET (Skills Examiner Trainer) has to sign off at the time of the training. You can then bring the paper back and enter the information into E-Services at your convenience. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS SQTR Resources. eServices login is required.
To navigating to your personal Specialty Qualifications Training Record (SQTR):
– Login to eServices at: capnhq.gov
– Click “Operations” from the left-side menu
– Click “Operations Qualifications” from the pop-up menu
– Click “Entry/View Worksheet” under Emergency Services from the left-side menu
– Enter your CAP ID in the main screen and click the search icon
– Under “Functional Area” drop-down, select “OPS-Emergency_Services”
– Under “Achievement” drop-down, select “MS – Mission Scanner”
— Your “SQTR Entry / Worksheet” will automatically load.
Ground Team Search and Rescue Documents